A Caller ID and Telephone signal collection and analysis system. The TSA 6000 provides
complete analysis of telephone signals including caller ID protocols, FXS/FXO interface testing, DTMF, power ringing, single frequency
interference noise, call progress tones, noise and more.
New TSA600 Software Release coming soon:
See who is using the TSA6000
Enhanced FFT Features and Analog Terminal Adaptor Test Suite.     New Remote Control and FXO SW plug-ins.
Get even more value from the TSA6000 when testing your Analog Terminal Adaptor and Telephony products.
Easily used by all field and lab personnel. The TSA 6000 is FCC, CSA C/US and CE approved.
- VoIP and Set top box terminal adaptors
- FXS and FXO port testing
- Telephone Line and Caller-ID Signaling Verification
- Telephone Line and Caller-ID Troubleshooting
- Central Office Signaling Analysis
- Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) Signaling Verification (GR-57)
- CPE Troubleshooting
- Network Equipment Installation Verification
- ILEC / CLEC Signal Interface Troubleshooting
- Caller ID Loop Surveys
- Caller ID (SR-3004, TIA-716, TIA-777A, ETSI ETS 300 659)
- VMWI (TR-1401, TIA-777A)
- Stutter Dial Tone (TIA-855)
- Wireline SMS (ETSI ETS 100 900, ETSI ETS 100 901)
- ADSI Protocol Verification (SR-1273, SR-2461)
- Russian ANI (Russian Caller ID)
- ADEMCO alarm protocol
- Plus many other uses